Project title: Regional development through the Seed Forum process in Norway
Client: Innovation Norway
Partners: Seed Forum Norway Foundation
- Nomination includes identification, mobilisation and consultation process with the key institutions and persons in the business and innovation system of the country that will suggest companies from their environment and network with a need for private equity investment.
- Selection: Selection criteria are well defined as follows: a) Market attractiveness; b) Product differentiation and c) Company team capacity and skills and d) Technology life cycle.
- Pitch training and final selection. The Pitch Training is well defined 8 hours training that trains the companies to become investor ready, attract venture capital investments and undergo venture capital investment process. SF Selection Panel will evaluate and invite ~50% of the seminar participants to present their investment at the Seed Forum Investor Conference..
- Creation of local Business Angel Networks through identification, organization and mobilization of the potential investors. In parallel with the above defined activities, the SF team promote, attract, organise and mobilise potential domestic investors, diaspora and foreign investors.
- Seed Forum Investor Conference is conducted on the highest possible level, followed by max two hours of the informal networking evening.
- More then 40 Seed Forum processes have been organised in Norway since its start in 2003, in various regional centers in Norway.
- Development of local capacities to support development of entrepreneurs, small and medium sized companies, their internationalisation and access to finance.
- Creation of local Business Angel Networks.