Projects in Ukraine:
Project title: Ukrainian Innovation Network Initiative (UNINI)
Client: Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Project duration: May 2014 – 2017
Project partners: Seed Forum Norway, Seed Forum Ukraine Foundation, International Development Norway
Competence transfer from the Norwegian Innovation System to Ukraine and institutional capacity building for the Ukrainian Innovation System aiming to develop and support SMEs and start-ups with innovative business ideas.
Contribute to the competitiveness of the economy in Ukraine by promoting and supporting innovation infrastructure and networks, SMEs development and investment opportunities in SMEs and start-ups with innovative business idea.
- Regional innovation partnerships and infrastructure secures local commitments and organisational solutions on local level.
- Entrepreneurship and start up services.
- Commercialisation of technology develops and tests concepts for commercialization of technology from Universities and research institutes in Ukraine.
- International business development applies the business acceleration process that consists of developing market access and facilitating business partnering.
- Access to finance includes establishment of an interplaying mix of instruments to improve access to finance for entrepreneurs in Ukraine.
- Develop a decision platform to finance and implement a Techno Park in Kyiv.
More info: http://unini.cc/
Project title: Development of Female Entreprenurship
Client: Embassy of Finland in Ukraine
Project duration: 2015 – 2016
Project partners: Seed Forum Ukraine Foundation
The Programme for Development of Female Entrepreneurship aims to popularize innovative entrepreneurship for women and to provide them with the necessary knowledge, expertise and support.
The project objective is to create a community of new as well as experienced business women via mentoring, encouraging communication and creating a place for finding sound advice or problem solutions.
- Raise the awareness of gender disparity issue in SME sector in Ukraine – Successful female entrepreneurs are invited to participate in a discussion table to showcase a positive image of women in business, motivate and inspire female entrepreneurs.
- Training and educational activity – a comprehensive gender-sensitive business educational programme for aspiring female entrepreneurs is implemented. It includes business, marketing, self-organization and self-discipline, fundraising, business etiquette, creation of business model and business-plan etc.
- Mentorship for young female-entrepreneurs – 15 female founders and co-founders of startups can been awarded 6 month free of charge iHUB residency. Here they are exposed to the entrepreneurial environment and various events and training modules that are organized by Seed Forum and iHUB, as well to the counseling services to be provided directly by the iHUB team.
Project title: Cyber Security and E-Government Solutions for Ukraine
Duration: August 2014 – January 2015
Client: Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affaires
Budget: NOK 732503
Project partners: Seed Forum Norway Foundation , Seed Forum Ukraine Foundation and Norwegian Company Registrar Centre
Project components : Prepartion of the Feasiblity Study with Recommendations for further Actions for Information and Cyber Security Programme in Ukraine. The preliminary analysis and findings were prepared, presented and discussed during the Project Workshop that was held on 7 October 2014, where representatives of project stakeholders took part.