Project title: Access to Finance in Georgia – ACCESS
Client: Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affaries
Project duration: August 2015- 2017
Budget: NOK 4475277
Partners: Seed Forum Norway Foundation
Contribute to creation of born global growth companies in Georgia and furhter facilitate their access to finance.
- Access to Finance
- Establish two SF processes per year
- Develop of a Business Angel Network system
- Preparation of the Feasibility Study on establishing and developing venture capital markets in Georgia.
- Set up and develop the iHUB in Tbilisi.
- Internationalisation of startups – for the most promising and advanced eight Georgian companies that go through the Seed Forum process, the project team will facilitate their presentation at the other international SF Investor Conference(s).
Project results (after the first project year)
- One Seed Forum process conducted. SF Investor Conference held on 16 December 2016. In total 28 nominated companies, 18 received Pitch Training, 11 participated at the SF Investor Conference.
- Prepared the Feasibility Study for Setting up and Developing an iHUB in Tbilisi.
- Five companies selected for the internationalisation process presented / will present their cases in Tallinn (10 March 2016), Singapore (15 March 2016), New York (5 May 2016), Dubai (16 June 2016).
More info: http://ag.unini.cc/