Project title: Access to Finance
Client: Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affaries
Project duration: January 2015 – February 2017
Budget: NOK 4475277
Partners: Seed Forum Norway Foundation and Organization for Small and Medium Enterprises Sector (ODIMM)
Project goal of the ACCESS Project is to conduct the Seed Forum process and competence transfer from Norway to Moldova and contribute to creation of born global growth companies in Moldova and furhter facilitate their access to finance.
Project components are:
- Facilitate access to Finance
- Establish two SF processes per year
- Develop of a Business Angel Network system
- Preparation of the Feasibility Study on establishing and developing venture capital markets in Moldova.
- Establish and develop the iHUB in Chisinau.
- Internationalisaiton of startups -For the most promising and advanced four Moldovan companies per year that go through the Seed Forum process, the project team will facilitate their presentation at the other international SF Investor Conference(s).
Project results (after the first project year)
- Feasibility Study for setting up and developing an iHUB in Chisinau prepared. MoU with the Technical University of Moldova has been signed on the 25 January 2016 and the University allocated its premises free of charge for the iHUB purposes.
- The project team organized two Seed Forum processes during the spring and autumn 2015. In total 31 companies attended the Pitch Trainings.
The first SF process started in March with the nomination process. 20 companies were nominated/registered and 12 attended SF Pitch Training held on 19 May 2015. Out of 12 companies 4 companies presented their investment case on SF Investor Conference.
The second SF process started in September with the nomination process. 19 companies attended SF Pitch Training held on 7 October 2015. Out of 19 companies 7 were selected that presented their investment cases on the SF Investor Conference.
- The best two Moldovan companies presented their cases at the SF in Oslo, New York, Sand Francisco and Kyiv
More info: http://am.unini.cc/